Dr. Sina McCullough is our speaker on Friday November 10th at 1:00 p.m. at Salem Fields Community Church.
She earned a Ph.D. in Nutritional Science and a B.S. in Neurobiology, Physiology and Behavior from the University of California at Davis. Despite her knowledge, she developed an autoimmune disease from eating food. Her disease prompted her to launch a near 5-year investigation into our food supply. What she learned saved her life – she was able to reverse her disease without the use of medications. Dr. McCullough recently published her findings in the book Hands Off My Food!: How Government and Industry Have Corrupted Our Food and Easy Ways to Fight Back. www.HandsOffMyFood.com
Dr. McCullough will be joining us to share the truth about:
- How she reversed her disease, including the role God played in her healing.
- How food can lead to inflammatory diseases like ADHD, autism, cancer, diabetes, and Alzheimer’s, and how you can reverse it.
- What the FDA and the food industry are really doing to your food.
- How you can protect your long-term health and reclaim the freedoms you have lost by taking back your consent.
- Ideas on how to make healthy food more affordable and how to include your children in your healing journey.
All attendees will receive:
1. An electronic companion guide to Hands Off My Food! It provides easy tips on how to “feed the good and starve the bad” whether you are at a grocery store, restaurant, or cooking at home.
2. An electronic cookbook containing 14 grain-free dessert recipes, product comparisons, and ingredient sources. Dr. McCullough created this cookbook with her 6-year old son after learning about the hidden chemicals in our food supply.
Signed copies of Hands Off My Food! will be available for a discounted price of $10 (also available through amazon for $14.99)
About Dr. McCullough:Dr. McCullough taught Biochemistry and Bioenergetics at UC Davis before becoming the Director of Research and Development for a supplement company. She currently homeschools her two children and writes when inspired. Her articles have been featured on Dr. Axe, Natural News, See Kids Thrive, and Neapolitan Family Magazine.
Friday November 10th, 20171:00 – 2:30 p.m.
One-hour presentation followed by 15 minutes of Q&A and book signing
Salem Fields Community Church11120 Gordon RoadFredericksburg, VA 22407
Children Are Welcome!