Dr. Sina McCullough is our speaker on Thursday, September 14th at 6:30 p.m. at Grove Avenue Baptist Church.
She earned a Ph.D. in Nutritional Science and a B.S. in Neurobiology, Physiology, and Behavior from the University of California at Davis. Dr. McCullough taught Biochemistry and Bioenergetics at UC Davis before becoming the Director of Research and Development for a supplement company. She currently homeschools her two children and writes when inspired. Her articles have been featured on Dr. Axe, Natural News, and Neapolitan Family Magazine.
Despite her knowledge, she developed an autoimmune disease from eating food. Her disease promoted her to launch a near 5-year investigation into our food supply. What she learned saved her life – She was able to reverse her disease. Dr. McCullough recently published her findings in the book Hands Off My Food!: How Government and Industry Have Corrupted Our Food and Easy Ways to Fight Back. www.HandsOffMyFood.com
Dr. McCullough will be joining us to share the truth about:
* How she reversed her disease, including the role God played in her healing.
* How food can lead to inflammatory diseases like ADHD, autism, cancer, diabetes, and Alzheimer’s, and how you can reverse it.
* What the FDA and the food industry are really doing to your food.
* How we can protect our long-term health and reclaim the freedoms we have lost by taking back our consent.
* Ideas on how to make healthy food more affordable and how to include your children in your healing journey.
All attendees will receive:
1. An electronic companion guide to Hands Off My Food! that provides easy tips on how to “feed the good and starve the bad” whether you are at a grocery store, restaurant, or cooking at home.
2. An electronic cookbook containing 14 grain-free recipes, product comparisons, and ingredient sources. Dr. McCullough created this cookbook with her son after learning about the hidden chemicals in our food supply.
Signed copies of Hands Off My Food! will be available at a discounted price of $10 (also available through amazon for $14.99).
Thursday September 14, 2017
6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Grove Avenue Baptist Church
8701 Ridge Road
Richmond, VA 23229
Children are Welcome!